Time to get the zing back in your skin! Meeka Body Orange Peel Body Balm (500ml) is a nourishing and protective bodylotion, enriched in organic magnesium, almond oil, rose hip and shea nut butter. Fast absorbing to effectively hydrate and soften the skin, this body-loving, vegan-friendly balm will give you a boost of energy from the magnesium while helping you to relax as it soothes muscle tension and helps detoxify your skin. Made in Australia with 100% natural plant based and organic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
Apply generously over body and massage into skin until fully absorbed. For optimal hydration apply to damp skin immediately after showering morning and night.
Tip: As this body balm has a high percent of magnesium a slight stinging may occur if you have open cuts and wounds. The stinging may cease after a short prior of time. Not to be used on the face. Suitable for all skin types.
KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
Using Magnesium oil topically can help solve a variety of skin troubles, including oily skin, acne rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema. Other health benefits include:
- Cellular detoxification
- Decreased inflammation
- Enhanced cognitive function
- Better bone health
- Fewer headaches and migraines
- Improved sleep
- Less stress and anxiety
- Reduction in muscle aches and pains
- Anti-aging effects
- Moisturising: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Anti-inflammatory and helps cure acne and dermatitis
- Antiseptic: inhibits microbial growth and disinfects wounds
- Relaxes muscular and nervous spasms
- Reduces cellulite
- Aromatherapy benefits: carminative, aphrodisiac, alleviates depression, anxiety and anger
Contains no sulphates,
artificial preservatives, fluorides, parabens, mineral oils, palm oil,
synthetic chemicals, additives, fragrances, colours or artificial emulsifiers. Non-GMO and non-toxic. Not tested on animals