Lira Clinical BIO Hydra Infusion with PSC
Lira Clinical BIO Hydra Infusion with PSC is an ultra-hydrating serum. That nourishes and restores the skin. Infused with hyaluronic acid, silver ear mushroom extract, colloidal gold and silver, plant stem cells, B5 vitamins, and nourishing botanicals to leave the skin feeling soft, smooth, and radiant.
Lira Clinical BIO Hydra Infusion serum is outstanding for all skin types, including dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin. Used to address a variety of skin concerns. Including dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and loss of firmness.
Dry, dehydrated skin is a common problem that can affect people of all ages and skin types. Unfortunately, dry skin can be caused by a variety of factors, including the weather, sun exposure, and many different skin conditions. Dehydrated skin can be uncomfortable and unsightly, and it can also make the skin more prone to fine lines and wrinkles. If you are looking for a way to rehydrate and restore your skin, Lira Clinical BIO Hydra Infusion with PSC is a great option.
This serum is packed with powerful ingredients that work together to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin. If you are looking for a gentle hydrating and restorative serum that is suitable for all skin types. Lira Clinical BIO Hydra Infusion with PSC is an excellent option. This serum is packed with powerful ingredients that synergistically work together to deeply hydrate the skin while in addition nourishing the skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and beautiful.
- Hydrates and plumps the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens out skin tone and texture.
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- Soothes and calms the skin.
- Protects the skin from free radicals.
- Hyaluronic acid: A powerful humectant that attracts and retains moisture in the skin.
- Silver ear mushroom extract: Known for hydrating and plumping properties.
- Colloidal gold and silver: Precious metals that have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Plant stem cells: Help to protect and repair the skin’s cells.
- B5 vitamins: Soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Nourishing botanicals: Provide the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.